Parison stretching is an integral part of balloon blowing. Therefore
Medical Production Technology Europe BV has put its innovative
design capability into the build and design of the PSM-500-SD
parison stretching machine.
- 10” color touch panel interface with parameter setting and recipe
- Fast and powerful servo-controlled axis for repeatable and
reliable stretching of the parison materials during the forming
- Innovative pre-heating system for better parison stretching
- Easy to change split die with stable and robust design for reliable
- The PSM-500-SD built with a very high-quality benchmark resulting in a stable and robust design with minimal cost of ownership.
- Easy to use interfacing software with recipe control. Barcode scanner support is standard Software settings on first and second stretch.
- The design is optimized for use in clean rooms and can be very easily wiped and cleaned due to the smooth and closed surfaces.
Heated split die drawing principle
Split die material
Stainless tool steel with high polished draw cavity
Maximum tube diameter
6.5 mm (optional larger diameters possible)
Minimum parison length
7 mm (when using the transition sensor)
Maximum parison length
100 mm (when using the transition sensor)
500 N maximum
25 mm/s maximum (servo controlled)
500 mm maximum single sided
20 °C – 220 °C +/- 0.5 °C
20 °C – 220 °C +/- 0.5 °C with adjustable time and stroke
10” colour touch panel
Password levels (operator, engineer, calibrator)
Remote support option
Required air pressure
7 bar minimum
115 / 240 VAC / 0.8 kW
Covers with coded magnets and safety PLC circuit