Robust and stable catheter balloon pleat and fold machine
designed to provide the user with an effective and reliable
production machine for pleating and folding catheter
balloon products with minimal cost of ownership.
- 10” color touch panel interface with parameter setting and recipe
- Servo controlled zero-gap MPT Europe BV design fold head with
stainless tool steel blades and high-wear resistant low friction
- Innovative design for quickly exchanging the pleater setup from
3, 4, 5 or 6 pleats.
- Double inflation / deflation ports with programmable pressure
over the software recipes ownership.
- Easy to use user interface software with recipe control. Barcode
scanners support as standard.
- Fold head heating is standard and optionally the pleater modules
can be fitted with a heating system.
- The design is optimized for use in cleanrooms and can be very
easily wiped and cleaned due to the smooth and closed surfaces.
Balloon pleater & fold head size
240 mm length maximum opening 30 mm
Maximum balloon length
Approx. 220 mm (depending on cone angles)
Number of pleats
3, 4, 5 or 6 pleats with pre-shape
Heating on the pleaters
Optional. Maximum temperature 90 °C
Heating on the fold head
Standard. Maximum temperature 90 °C
Fold head control
0.1 mm – 30mm servo controlled
+/- 0.02 mm @ 100N accuracy
Dynamic Diameter Compensation (DCC) available
1 point fully automated diameter calibration
1000 N radial force max.
Pleat head control
optionally servo controlled with CW/CCW pleater option
2 ports (max. 6 bar / minimum -0.8 bar)
10” colour touch panel
Password levels (operator, engineer, calibrator)
Remote support option
Required air pressure
7 bar minimum
115 / 240 VAC / 0.8 kW
Covers with coded magnet and safety PLC circuit